We are very happy that you are our Clients,
thanks to which you support our business and enable us to publish next decks of tarot cards in the future...
Regulations of the Taroteca-Studio store
- The Taroteca-Studio online store conducts retail sales via the Internet, based on these Regulations.
- The owner of the store is: Krzysztof Wasiuk High-Master ul. Jana Kazimierza 64/101, 01-248 Warsaw, Poland; email@example.com
- The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
- The condition to conclude a sales agreement is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
- Prices given in the Store are gross prices (including Polish VAT).
- The goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects
Contact with the Seller takes place through:
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to the address of the store: High-Master ul. Jana Kazimierza 64/101, 01-248 Warsaw, Poland
Important: Please note that You (as customer) are obliged to pay all customs and import taxes if they are imposed in your country on your order. Our prices do not include such taxes.
Registration in the store:
Registration by customers in the store and providing personal data is voluntary. However, the registration has many benefits: you can check your basket and order history and collect loyalty points through which you get discounts on later purchases.
Purchases can also be made without registration, but necessary data is required for shipment.
- IMPORTANT! In order to activate your account in the store, click on the link in the e-mail sent to you from the store after creating the account. Otherwise you will not be able to log in.
- You can place orders by opening an account at taroteca-studio.com as well as without registration. In this case, you must provide the necessary data for shipment and make the payment together with shipping costs.
The contract is concluded when the Customer pays for the order and accepts the contents of the Regulations and confirms reading the instruction on withdrawal from the Agreement.
Order Processing Time:
- With each Product offered, the order delivery / shipping time is given. This is the time which expires from the receipt of funds to our account (in the case of orders payable by bank transfer, electronic payments or by payment card) until the ordered Products are shipped from the Store, but only business days are taken into account. An order for Products with different delivery times is sent after completing the whole, however the date of shipment is determined on the basis of the Product with the longest delivery time.
- Date of delivery = the shipping time provided on the website + delivery time
Presale / Preorders:
If the buyer orders a product in pre-sale and the offer of the store appears only in illustrative graphics and not pictures of the finished product, then the customer must be aware that the final product may differ from the one presented in the offer: colors, some graphic elements or details of the finished product, and the customer accepts this fact. Such differences do not constitute grounds for lodging a complaint by the client.
The pre-sale price is valid for the purchase of the product and there will be no additional costs for the customer.
In the case of pre-sales, the delivery time is approximate and estimated, it may be extended by factors that the seller has no influence on: transport from the factory, date of printing, customs clearance.
We ship parcels twice a week. They are sent by Polish Post Office, each express parcel is registered and has its own number, thanks to which you can track its status in Poland, or in your country, if it provides such a service: https://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en
NOTE: standard/economic parcel shipment is not registered.
If the economic package does not reach the customer / will be lost during delivery, complaints are recognized after 45 days for shipments to Europe, 65 days for shipments outside Europe, and 75 days for shipments to Australia and New Zealand (earlier parcels may still be delivered in the normal mode)
We send parcels to the address you provided during the order or registration. If your parcel is not delivered due to an error in your address, it's your responsibility.
If the package is returned to the shop address, then you will not receive a refund of the entire order, the amount of the refund will be reduced by the cost of shipping / handling the store at a lump sum of 15usd or 15 euros depending on which currency the order was placed.
I can re-send the package provided you have paid for the next shipment (the next shipment will not be free anymore, even if the first one was free).
The same is the case when your parcel will not be delivered because you do not receive it from your local post office or warehouse.
Then you, as the buyer, bear the responsibility and costs presented above (the need to pay the next shipping costs, or the amount of refund reduced by 15usd / 15euro).
We are not responsible for local regulations that may prohibit or restrict the trade of a given commodity or censor it. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the rules in your country.
Parcels / lists are sent as economical or express, depending on the option you choose.
This is how the estimated delivery date looks:
- within A zone countries (Europe including Cyprus, entire Russia and Israel) up to the third business day after posting (D+3),
- within B (North America, Africa), C (South and Central America and Asia), and D zone countries (Australia and Oceania) up to the fifth business day after posting (D+5).
The above terms of mail delivery are indicative terms agreed on the basis of the adopted delivery standard which is 85% timely delivery in case of A zone, and 65% in case of B, C and D zones.
Economy delivery – the mail will be delivered in the European countries up to the sixth business day after posting (D+6). Other zones can vary significantly in terms of delivery time, estimated at 6-20 business days.
Return the goods / withdrawal from the Agreement:
All you have to do is send back the purchased products intact (including uncoated foil with cards) within 30 days of receiving the package. You can return the goods without giving a reason.
You will be refunded the entire amount of the order including transport costs (without express delivery cost). You will have to cover only the cost of the Shipment to us, and the package will have to be properly addressed and properly protected.
Previously, you only need to inform us by e-mail and wait for instructions.
If you send the goods to us without informing us do not follow our instructions on how to return them, then such a return may not take place and the package may not be picked up. In this case, there will also be no refund. This is related to possible customs formalities. We will also make an assessment whether the product has returned in perfect condition and we will send you confirmation pictures if necessary. The money will be refunded in the same way as the payment made. The money will be returned in the same way as the payment made within 14 business days of receiving the returned goods.
We strive to ensure that our products are of the highest quality. The customer, however, must be aware that the images or graphics presenting the product may differ in color from the actual product. This is because everyone has a different monitor and everyone watches the product live in a different light, which affects its reception.
The Seller informs that the use of services provided electronically may involve a threat on the part of every Internet user, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the ICT system of the Client and obtaining and modifying its data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the risk of the above-mentioned risks, the Client should use appropriate technical measures that minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and a firewall.
The Taroteca-Studio store has the right to cancel the sale which is the result of a price error or a hacker attack.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on consumer rights.
- Trademarks, product names and their pictures are the exclusive property of HIGH-MASTER which is the owner of the store and brand Taroteca-Studio and taroteca-studio.com store.